missing girlfriend.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Lucky Toma said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I think you have just singlehandedly redefined the word naive.
We have established she got boned senseless.
We are merely awaiting video footage to establish how filthy she was,and mark her out of ten.

Boned some sense into her hopefully.

Attractive lass with no shoes, phone or money gets so shredded she wanders off alone in a city after midnight.

There's a reason Crizack was at his wit's end and the fact that it looks likely she was scrogged by some random before finding her way home is a blessing all told.

The OP is well shut.

But she's mature remember..

So's the Stilton in my fridge,only it isn't covered in spunk and guilt.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Lucky Toma said:

Attractive lass with no shoes, phone or money gets so shredded she wanders off alone in a city after midnight.

There's a reason Crizack was at his wit's end and the fact that it looks likely she was scrogged by some random before finding her way home is a blessing all told.

The OP is well shut.

It's still early though.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Lucky Toma said:

The OP is well shut.

Bwahahaha!! Post of the day!

It can be said we are all putting 2+2 together and possibly coming up with 5, but it this case it's nailed on.

Lucky Toma said:
Same result in Manchester or Wales BWTAC, but at least over here she'd have got a STD for her trouble and some cheese on toast in the morning.
Manners costs nowt.

Coincidentally, that's how her fanny looked when she got home.

Grilled%2BCheese%2BSandwich%2Bwith%2BMango%2Band%2BCardamom%2BJam%2B1%2B500.jpg

ifiwasarichfan said:
bobmcfc said:
hop130 said:
op says she claims to have returned home at 5 despite house-mate not having seen her at 8, and he would have to let her in as she had no keys.

There may be a perfectly innocent explanation of her movements from 1.15 until she showed up.

She might have been very considerate in not wanting to wake the house-mate at that time of the morning and sat outside until he got up. She might have climbed in through the bathroom window or slept in the shed.

We haven't had her version explained and we aren't likely to either. I think the op just panicked and is now thinking the worst.

What's this "we aren't likely to either" business ?

I have missed Sunday Supplement to read this thread. As soon as she sobers up or returns home from Confession I am expected Criziak to get "her side of the story" out of her and posted on here in double quick time for my continued enjoyment.

He hasn't told us a thing other than she went out, got separated from her friends then turned up this morning. He dumped her and that's the story so far

Lucky Toma said:
Same result in Manchester or Wales BWTAC, but at least over here she'd have got a STD for her trouble and some cheese on toast in the morning.
Manners costs nowt.

By the sound of things, I think she may have had the obligatory portion of hot cheese (without the toast). As for STD's Crizack I'm sure would know better to try and have a session with his now ex without wearing his wellies, unless he wanted his manhood to look like this.

pricklypear420.jpg

BWTAC said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

It's still early though.

True.
Adverse racing results and a win for the rags and it could all change.
I missed the picture of this scarlet lady - was she a going concern?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.