missing girlfriend.

crizack said:
that was my ex. this girl i met in town (no engagement etc haha)

What goes around...................

Aint Karma a woman! - well remembered Mr Fetlocks.

Lucky Toma said:
Hair dyed purple and taking her shoes off when pissed....I know the type and they're a fucking nightmare.

Great should you happen across one at 2 in the morning. Annoying as fuck as girlfriends.

Usually mistake being loaded up on Bacardi for being a 'free spirit', as if taking off her footwear is evidence enough that she is Woodstock reincarnated.

Often gin-cryers too. Usually over a family dog that passed away when she was five and you console her for the first ten minutes mistakenly believing 'Billy' must have been a brother considering the snotty hysterics she's in.

You need to stop hanging around my ex girlfriends.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lucky Toma said:
Hair dyed purple and taking her shoes off when pissed....I know the type and they're a fucking nightmare.

Great should you happen across one at 2 in the morning. Annoying as fuck as girlfriends.

Usually mistake being loaded up on Bacardi for being a 'free spirit', as if taking off her footwear is evidence enough that she is Woodstock reincarnated.

Often gin-cryers too. Usually over a family dog that passed away when she was five and you console her for the first ten minutes mistakenly believing 'Billy' must have been a brother considering the snotty hysterics she's in.

They're the only women who are impressed by my slender girth :)

Lucky Toma said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Lucky Toma said:

Girth is over rated.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
If memory serves,I'm sure the OP met this girl when she was on her own hen night,yet he ended up shagging her.
Now I'm not being judgemental here,but surely that should have been a brief snapshot as to what kind of two-timing,spunk-happy,unfaithful woman she may possibly turn out to be?

If thats the case what goes around comes around "/

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lucky Toma said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Girth is over rated.

I tell myself the same thing every day ten times whilst standing naked in front of a mirror.

It keeps the tears at bay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.