missing girlfriend.

Lucky Toma said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
I'm hoping the change of tone by page 23 means she's alright.

Home safe with a full english inside of her.

And a Albanian, a Somali and a couple of Irish!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:01 pm --<br /><br />
Lucky Toma said:
seemedownkippaxstreet said:
I'm hoping the change of tone by page 23 means she's alright.

Home safe with a full english inside of her.

And a Albanian, a Somali and a couple of Irish!

crizack said:
i was thinking about karma last night and it really is true.

So she buggered off with a fella then?
Her mates must have known something then cos they had her stuff and were supposedly walking with her.
If it's true then you're lucky to be rid. Sounds like a woman.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=266180" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=266180</a>

Its ok someone owned up to taking her

I haven't read the whole thread but am I right in thinking you are all ripping some poor guy whose girlfriend disappeared only to be found shagging another fella?

wayne71 said:
I haven't read the whole thread but am I right in thinking you are all ripping some poor guy whose girlfriend disappeared only to be found shagging another fella?

Yes.

Golly gosh all the Bluemoon ladies are sticking together on this one aren't they even Bob(girl) had to backtrack earlier.

The only proof we need is that there is no smoke without Fire.

toby said:
Ovo said:
wayne71 said:

Yes.

Was it proved she was ???

Yes. It's public knowledge she came back with a clopper full of spunk.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Golly gosh all the Bluemoon ladies are sticking together on this one aren't they even Bob(girl) had to backtrack earlier.

The only proof we need is that there is no smoke without Fire.

We are ;o) innocent until proven guilty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.