missing girlfriend.

Lucky Toma said:
Crizack, wait until she goes to sleep, write out a note saying 'goodbye cruel world' then wander back around midday stinking of booze with lipstick around your knob.

'Now we're even'.

Pmsl

Timmmmahhhh said:
crizack said:
im at hers now. we're back on.

I have no words of wisdom, you're a fucking mug.

You're bouncing of someone's disco biff and just pretending nothing happened? Silly ****.

Wise words Timmmmahhhh, but everyone has their own limit and clearly Crizack has not reached his. I've been from real concern to thinking she is the skankiest woman in Walkden over the course of this thread, Crizack either has the raging horn, is 16, or is a idiot. Probably all 3 - still it takes all sorts.
A marriage proposal in the next 24 hrs would guarantee this thread classic status.

Hmmm. Multiple personality disorder.... one of his alternate personalities is the girlfriend. This could make a good movie.

Helmet Cole said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
crizack said:
im at hers now. we're back on.

I have no words of wisdom, you're a fucking mug.

You're bouncing of someone's disco biff and just pretending nothing happened? Silly ****.

Wise words Timmmmahhhh, but everyone has their own limit and clearly Crizack has not reached his. I've been from real concern to thinking she is the skankiest woman in Walkden over the course of this thread, Crizack either has the raging horn, is 16, or is a idiot. Probably all 3 - still it takes all sorts.
A marriage proposal in the next 24 hrs would guarantee this thread classic status.

Does it have be from Crizack?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.