missing girlfriend.

94th Minute said:
Have you compared her arsehole diameter to what it was on Friday?

Can we establish who was hanging out of the back of it? I know Joe le Taxi is the favourite but my money is on the housemate with the candlestick in the shower

Diameter is still around 36" - around his waist anyway.

glen quagmire said:
The only situation where redemption might be possible, is a picture of this purple topped vixen, thus letting the contributors on the thread, to decide if she is worth, revisiting.

Get it done Crizak, i shan't "look' at you the same, till you do.......

No purse, phone or shoes and pissed, does it matter what she looked like surely you would be shouting bingo

praise the lord, off topic is saved!

this thread has been worth the wait, worth the worry, worth every minute of no laughs, no humour, bitching, fighting and BB2.....

so to summarise - bloke loses dragon, dragon gets slayed, bloke finds dragon, bloke believes dragon's tale, the end....

like bluemoon poetry!

toby said:
Ovo said:
wayne71 said:
I haven't read the whole thread but am I right in thinking you are all ripping some poor guy whose girlfriend disappeared only to be found shagging another fella?

Yes.

Was it proved she was ???
Yes, she went awol for 7 hours and didn't answer her phone.

She was up to no good.

no, no, no. Apparently she just went for a bit of a walk round from just after one 'til eight in the morning....... perhaps she just needed a bit of "space to think".....

bobmcfc said:
I haven't backtracked at all I just chose not to bother and let you lot get on with the witch burning !
Bob, would you believe your bloke that he was innocent if he dissappeared with his phone off for 7 hours before returning?

I ask as many of my mates have been forgiven for this when "staying at a mates" as they were pissed. They have never been innocent though. They were always up to the dirties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.