missing girlfriend.

Have you compared her arsehole diameter to what it was on Friday?

Can we establish who was hanging out of the back of it? I know Joe le Taxi is the favourite but my money is on the housemate with the candlestick in the shower

My money is on hop130. He steamed into this thread early on and has consistently been trying to make lame excuses for crizack's bird and trying to make out she didn't get a bum full of spunk. He hasn't posted much on here prior to this, and most of it is IMHO an attempt to put crizack off the scent until the slag-bag has managed to douche the forensic evidence out of her stinky clopper.

Are we EVER going to find out where she'd been?
She either had a good explanation which can be proved or he's decided it's a one off and she's promised it won't happen again.

glen quagmire said:
The only situation where redemption might be possible, is a picture of this purple topped vixen, thus letting the contributors on the thread, to decide if she is worth, revisiting.

Get it done Crizak, i shan't "look' at you the same, till you do.......

There was a pic posted initially, i am sure some ***** would have saved it for "educational" purposes

We all know the 'clarkie' and how it came to be. I now propose the 'crizack' be entered into the bluemoon lexicon to mean someone who capitulates much too easily and has no self respect when it comes to members of the opposite sex.

Have a look at hop130's posts on this thread. The shady bugger is deffo trying to cover for Crizacks bird and the fact he spent the early hours of Sunday morning up to his nuts in her guts.

Helmet Cole said:
Have a look at hop130's posts on this thread. The shady bugger is deffo trying to cover for Crizacks bird and the fact he spent the early hours of Sunday morning up to his nuts in her guts.
you mean her "ditch" surely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.