missing girlfriend.

He's booking them both a trip to Wrexham on the other thread.

Could this be a visit back home for the missus?

MATCITY said:
at 34 pages is this worth reading?
It is. It is similar to The Flash's thread a while ago about the "spunking cock".
It started off with sympathy. Then good advice. Then diplomacy won the day.

Timmmmahhhh said:
I suspect the OP's bird has clocked this thread and he is that whipped he has no intention of letting us know the outcome.

I assume she has either owned up to having her trout battered and he has forgiven her cos she loves him "realises how much of a mistake it was and it will never happen again", plus she was drunk so it's ok or give some horrifically bad lie that he has accepted at he won't share it with us cos he knows how unbelievable it is.

I'd suggest he gets her down to the clinic and scraped out before he tries thumbing a semi into her disease ridden slop bucket.

I also put money on this not being the first time this has happened and that he has been stirring someone else porridge on regular occasions, just this time she got caught.

Anyway, due to easily accessable antibiotics, is it at all possible for her phone number? A PM would be fine although I imagine her number is all over the internet anyway so you may as well post it in here.

I've just sprayed digestive crumbs all over the keyboard.

The cookie monster said:
MATCITY said:
Not really

The debate is did she get a good rattling in the missing hours.

And the answer is. . . Fucking to right she did.
Don't forget BM's dogs of war jumping in to defend his floozy.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
MATCITY said:
Not really

The debate is did she get a good rattling in the missing hours.

And the answer is. . . Fucking to right she did.
Don't forget BM's dogs of war jumping in to defend his floozy.

Until they tracked back more than Petrov ever did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.