missing girlfriend.

21cckf4.png

TheMightyQuinn said:
You just have to hope she wasn't getting pounded for the entire 7 hours, that implies a man you'd struggle to compete with or a number of men taking it in turns.
Probably a local basketball team if I had to guess.

whyalwaysLee said:
I demand Crizack to tell the truth over where she was.

We have a right to know. He had us worried sick and looking in ditches and wheelie bins for one and a half pages.

whyalwaysLee said:
How would he know, she hasn't been telling the truth or he wouldn't have got back with her.

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You just have to hope she wasn't getting pounded for the entire 7 hours, that implies a man you'd struggle to compete with or a number of men taking it in turns.

Put it this way, it was nigh on impossible trying to get a taxi home from town in the early hours of Sunday morning.

whyalwaysLee said:
I thought this had been cleared up.
She had no keys to get home, no taxi fare and no phone either.
The only alternative was to find somewhere to kip for the night.
It was only then that she notice the door was open to a wallpaper paste factory..........

BWTAC said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Put it this way, it was nigh on impossible trying to get a taxi home from town in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Was this your chat up line?

J'accuse!

2sheikhs said:
whyalwaysLee said:
I thought this had been cleared up.
She had no keys to get home, no taxi fare and no phone either.
The only alternative was to find somewhere to kip for the night.
It was only then that she noticed the door was open to a wallpaper paste factory..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.