missing girlfriend.

toby said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Not really

The debate is did she get a good rattling in the missing hours.

And the answer is. . . Fucking to right she did.
Don't forget BM's dogs of war jumping in to defend his floozy.

Are you referring to the ladies of bluemoon as dogs SWP !!!!
I got a bite gents!

And no toby, it's just a turn of phrase. ;-)

BWTAC said:
94th Minute said:
BWTAC said:
Put it this way, it was nigh on impossible trying to get a taxi home from town in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Was this your chat up line?

J'accuse!

Fucking hell, i don't think i've ever been in such a state that i would rattle a purple haired, barefoot, wandering Welsh woman, but never say never.

I can see the logic, you'd have to be so pissed to do it that you'd be too pissed to perform. I retract my accusation.

I can't believe the OP's not provided more than a few lines to this thing with no explanation. What was her excuse?

'I fell into some bins that must have been full of out of date munch bunch, luckily I've only bruised me knees and the back of me throat'

I think I lost my glasses...

great_grand_canyons_10.jpg

ifiwasarichfan said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Not really

The debate is did she get a good rattling in the missing hours.

And the answer is. . . Fucking to right she did.

Until they tracked back more than Petrov ever did.

Bob and Rach went very quiet, very quickly when NF dug up that little anecdote about Crizack pulling a bird on her hen night. I have a feeling this crossed the line as far as the ladies were concerned.

Helmet Cole said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
SWP's back said:

Until they tracked back more than Petrov ever did.

Bob and Rach went very quiet, very quickly when NF dug up that little anecdote about Crizack pulling a bird on her hen night. I have a feeling this crossed the line as far as the ladies were concerned.
They should never had faith in her in the first place. No one goes missing and misplaces their phone at that time, for that long, if they aren't having a game of hide the sausage.

Markt85 said:
can someone summarise this thread for me

Girl goes missing, Crizack calls police and posts on here worried sick. blues concerned too. Bird turns up later after a 3 cock special at the taxi rank, Crizack fucks her off, gets a bit of a slating, then gets back with her.

Hope he wellies up, cos if he doesn't his nudger's gonna look like a shower head by next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.