missing girlfriend.

spam1967 said:
Scottyboi said:
spam1967 said:
Are you still doing city art?

That has been put on the back burner as the paint pot is only full of white spaff.

I don't give a fuck.

I want one of the scene outside the ritz.

I'll pay good money.

Imagine a taxi rank of pissed up lads all jizzing on a venus fly trap, there you go you can take that one to bed with you.

Scottyboi said:
spam1967 said:
Scottyboi said:
That has been put on the back burner as the paint pot is only full of white spaff.

I don't give a fuck.

I'll pay good money.

Imagine a taxi rank of pissed up lads all jizzing on a venus fly trap, there you go you can take that one to bed with you.

Even picasso'lle struggle with that one!

spam1967 said:
Scottyboi said:
spam1967 said:
I don't give a fuck.

I'll pay good money.

Even picasso'lle struggle with that one!

Jackson Pollock could sort it.

Girl goes missing, Crizack calls police and posts on here worried sick. blues concerned too. Bird turns up later after a 3 cock special at the taxi rank, Crizack fucks her off, gets a bit of a slating, then gets back with her.

Hope he wellies up, cos if he doesn't his nudger's gonna look like a shower head by next week.
Classic summary

So where had she been all night?

We’ve waited 8 years to find this out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.