missing girlfriend.

Oh man, I am only on page 4 but tears (of laughter) are running down my face. His girlfriend is missing so someone suggests going into town and checking with taxi drivers etc, Ragnorak very helpfully posts this
'I would suggest checking for open manhole covers or ditches etc in the area she was last seen'

I haven't even got to the good part and I am wetting my pants.

True classic thread. First the worry, the realisation, and finally 40 pages of piss taking. The great thing is how the forum ladies instinctively came to her defence amd tried to put a plausible spin on the previous night.

I am now on page 27 and had to stop for a coffee. Every now and then someone will post that Off Top is not the same as it used to be.....This shows how true that statement is, I don't think it would reach page 10 nowadays. Some brilliant posts.
There has been mention of a parody thread, I would love to read that as well but wouldn't know how to begin finding it, shame really.

I am now on page 27 and had to stop for a coffee. Every now and then someone will post that Off Top is not the same as it used to be.....This shows how true that statement is, I don't think it would reach page 10 nowadays. Some brilliant posts.
There has been mention of a parody thread, I would love to read that as well but wouldn't know how to begin finding it, shame really.
Just tried to pm the op to see if they ever got married, but he's left :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.