missing girlfriend.

crizack said:
i've had it with her, im single now.

You the man. take the 'Cri' off your username and put 'pro'. Incidentally, did she tell you the whereabouts of where she was, and more importantly, what she was doing? The last thing I'd want is my missus to be out, possibly in the the house of a stranger who might at some point in the evening, been hanging out of her clopper?

paphos-mcfc said:
crizack said:

You the man. take the 'Cri' off your username and put 'pro'. Incidentally, did she tell you the whereabouts of where she was, and more importantly, what she was doing? The last thing I'd want is my missus to be out, possibly in the the house of a of a stranger who might at some point in the evening, been hanging out of her clopper?

Do you charge for your counselling skills? ;)

pominoz said:
paphos-mcfc said:
crizack said:

You the man. take the 'Cri' off your username and put 'pro'. Incidentally, did she tell you the whereabouts of where she was, and more importantly, what she was doing? The last thing I'd want is my missus to be out, possibly in the the house of a of a stranger who might at some point in the evening, been hanging out of her clopper?

Do you charge for your counselling skills? ;)

Of course! Crizack, you owe me a pint!

BMers pls ease off Crizack for now while he gets his head round what's happened here and what he needs to do about it.

You don't really want to be pushing him into making any rash decisions do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.