missing girlfriend.

hop130 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
hop130 said:
BMers pls ease off Crizack for now while he gets his head round what's happened here and what he needs to do about it.

You don't really want to be pushing him into making any rash decisions do you?

hold on - if she's been sucking off taxi drivers as a way of getting home, we have a right to know!!!

All I'm saying is that it's obvious she didn't get abducted by an alien and Crizack needs some time to let that sink in.

Best course of therapy is go straight to the cash machine, get a handful of twenty's and pop into long legs - he'll feel great afterwards!!!

hop130 said:
hold on - if she's been sucking off taxi drivers as a way of getting home, we have a right to know!!!

All I'm saying is that it's obvious she didn't get abducted by an alien and Crizack needs some time to let that sink in.

Best course of therapy is go straight to the cash machine, get a handful of twenty's and pop into long legs - he'll feel great afterwards!!!

=\ or he could try resolving things he clearly cares for her

XxRachXx said:
hop130 said:

Well at a guess 'CHICK' i'd allude to him stating he was now single as one of two things.....

1) she got totally obliterated by new city cabs/ or others of that ilk

2) he's had his fill (bit like her)

either way, the conclusion I would draw is he felt compelled enough to end it which means she's done something bad bad leroy brown - and that doesn't involve resolving in my book!!!

XxRachXx said:

Well at a guess 'CHICK' i'd allude to him stating he was now single as one of two things.....

either way, the conclusion I would draw is he felt compelled enough to end it which means she's done something bad bad leroy brown - and that doesn't involve resolving in my book!!!

all i managed to get to was chick grrrrrr :p

XxRachXx said:
XxRachXx said:

all i managed to get to was chick grrrrrr :p

Kryptonite (O:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.