Missing mooners

Whoops! Is that what that means? I thought it meant he'd gone down the pub for a pint of Burton Ale. i.e. Gone for a Burton.

I tend to say someone is brown bread if they've died. i.e. Sophie the cat is brown bread now, mate.

Sophie the cat is dead? Shit when did that happen. Don’t tell kaz she’ll be gutted

The pain of losing an animal companion can never be underestimated. Probably the main reason we never got another mut after the Rotties passing. I miss those walks over yonder hill and vale but I did not miss spinning the coin of fate for who went out on Shit Patrol. The thing could crack out bankers like they'd gone out of fashion and a dreadful affair to remedy when armed with only with a bin liner and tablespoon. Even worse on our weekly kebab nights, I had special chicken, hot with no salad on a pita, the wife had special chicken, salad medium on a Nan and Kaiser had large special chicken, no salad, garlic mayo on nan and the delivery man used to write our names on the wrapping. It used to scoff his in about a minute or so and then lick the plate into oblivion and then the begging started, followed by rapturous shouts of Fook Off You Fat Cnunt you've had your and and the wife's retort of Lie Down You Slavering Fook: It even sat with us at the dining table every Christmas by facing two chairs together for his arse and paws. So yes I guess after many years loyal service you do tend to miss them. Once we had a series of animal deaths as we overfed fed the children's five guinea pigs lettuce and stuff they shouldn't have, so we had to have a mass funeral service in the garden covered with lolly-stick crosses that resembled a scene out of pet cemetery and an emossenial experience it was, especially as I had to say a few words of comfort over gismos grave. Gismo was their favourite being a long haired pig that they used to comb daily.

Last edited:
I was and am still devasted to lose silva , getting hit by a car and getting the call from the vet when we were having a cuddle not twenty mins before ( me and silva, not me and the vet ! ) i waited a year between the last two as i was too upset , i was encouraged not to wait that long , being on my own it is important to have an animal companion

Merlin is a very different character , he plays fetch for one and he is so young and such a boy , he keeps me busy , even so when we have a cuddle and silvas pic is looking at me i feel a bit guilty

Both mine have taken a bit of my heart with them

Sorry about this post , i feel silva was a honourary mooner as she has been talked about so often

As you were

The pain of losing an animal companion can never be underestimated. Probably the main reason we never got another mut after the Rotties passing. I miss those walks over yonder hill and vale but I did not miss spinning the coin of fate for who went out on Shit Patrol. The thing could crack out bankers like they'd gone out of fashion and a dreadful affair to remedy when armed with only with a bin liner and tablespoon. Even worse on our weekly kebab nights, I had special chicken, hot with no salad on a pita, the wife had special chicken, salad medium on a Nan and Kaiser had large special chicken, no salad, garlic mayo on nan and the delivery man used to write our names on the wrapping. It used to scoff his in about a minute or so and then lick the plate into oblivion and then the begging started, followed by rapturous shouts of Fook Off You Fat Cnunt you've had your and and the wife's retort of Lie Down You Slavering Fook: It even sat with us at the dining table every Christmas by facing two chairs together for his arse and paws. So yes I guess after many years loyal service you do tend to miss them. Once we had a series of animal deaths as we overfed fed the children's five guinea pigs lettuce and stuff they shouldn't have, so we had to have a mass funeral service in the garden covered with lolly-stick crosses that resembled a scene out of pet cemetery and an emossenial experience it was, especially as I had to say a few words of comfort over gismos grave. Gismo was their favourite being a long haired pig that they used to comb daily.
Mr Bob, you fed your dog on kebabs but moan about scooping his shit up!!!
Dogs are not meant to eat human food and certainly not the shite Ali Babas, 1* hygene rated, rat infested takeaway serves. Shame on you and Mrs Bob.
May all your poos be slopy ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.