Missing mooners

Mr Bob, you fed your dog on kebabs but moan about scooping his shit up!!!
Dogs are not meant to eat human food and certainly not the shite Ali Babas, 1* hygene rated, rat infested takeaway serves. Shame on you and Mrs Bob.
May all your poos be slopy ones
Eleven is heaven for a Rottie. I put it down to the carrot cake we fed him to keep up his five a day. In his prime he could outrun any man alive on a level playing field. Regarding his diet we originally fed him dried food, mainly Bakers Complete but he went on immediate hunger strike and after day nine we relented and nick-named him Doggy Sands : /

Kebabs are not at all good for us, so how hypocritical would that be not to get our mate one too. I can never understand the so called oddities that feed their own faces every weekend with utter shite yet refuse to share the love of their life the same. His favourite meal was SHEP-pie with 5% lean mince covered in grated cheddar and not only did he eat human food but he slept like one too and would not settle until she put down his 12 tog quilt and memory foam pillar. Who the flying fook wants to eat bakers complete and sleep in a plastic basket, call yourself dog lovers !

Kaiser and his pardner in crime Rexie Mcfee born of the Highlands of Scotland, pictured here with mother waiting for Corrie to start.

X9BVsYR.jpg

Last edited:
Eleven is heaven for a Rottie. I put it down to all the carrot cake we fed him to keep us his five a day. In his prime he could outrun any man alive on a level playing field. Regarding his diet we originally fed him dried food, mainly Bakers Complete but he went on immediate hunger strike and after day nine we relented and nick-named him Doggy Sands : /

Kebabs are not at all good for us, so how hypocritical would that be not to get our mate one too. I can never understand the so called oddities that feed their own faces every weekend with utter shite yet refuse to share the love of their life the same. His favourite meal was SHEP-pie with 5% lean mince covered in grated cheddar and not only did he eat human food but he slept like one too and would not settle until she put down his 12 tog quilt and memory foam pillar. Who the flying fook wants to eat bakers complete and sleep in a plastic basket, call yourself dog lovers !

Kaiser and his pardner in crime Rexie Mcfee born of the Highlands of Scotland, pictured here sat with mother waiting for Corrie to start.

X9BVsYR.jpg

where can I get one of those Covid masks?

Eleven is heaven for a Rottie. I put it down to all the carrot cake we fed him to keep up his five a day. In his prime he could outrun any man alive on a level playing field. Regarding his diet we originally fed him dried food, mainly Bakers Complete but he went on immediate hunger strike and after day nine we relented and nick-named him Doggy Sands : /

Kaiser and his pardner in crime Rexie Mcfee born of the Highlands of Scotland, pictured here sat with mother waiting for Corrie to start.

X9BVsYR.jpg
You really are mad. I wanted to put barking mad but .....

Back on topic: Not seen much of Adidas. I do know they suffer dreadful reception on Sharston Moor but it's been quite a long time...Without You

Last edited:
There's a few who were regulars in the guess the team compy such as @blue roo & @leth , there are others too who seem to have gone.

Hope as many as possible who are not on the site have done so by choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.