Missing mooners

He's busy trying to right the wrongs of Manchester. That might take him a while, if there's as many as he thinks there is.
I can't understand any blue who slates Manchester and he clearly has issues with the city and people. And then he tells us all he's moving to Bootle! : /

He's probably there now, tied up drugged up and getting bummed whilst having his leccy diverted to grow his neighbours pot plants; )

Peff was rubbing up the majority of people the wrong way. I didn't mind him really, was able to take the Manchester stuff with a pinch of salt.

Everyone comes back anyway - just with a new username. I'd be curious to know the last time a genuinely new poster joined and stayed on the site.

Peff was rubbing up the majority of people the wrong way. I didn't mind him really, was able to take the Manchester stuff with a pinch of salt.

Everyone comes back anyway - just with a new username. I'd be curious to know the last time a genuinely new poster joined and stayed on the site.
You don’t think newbies join here and stay? Why not? We didn’t all join here when it was a close knit community of 20 posters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.