Missing the Pearce days

Most of my happiest days of what the club calls the "match day experience" were more enjoyable when we were shite

the 90 minutes of football now is a million more times enjoyable, but lets be honest the hrs before and after games having a nobble with your mates when we were shit were great

We barely made kick off in those days and it really didn’t matter plus it was far more dramatic ripping ones season ticket up in front of everyone and I saw this a few times….far more difficult nowadays.
It’s great now but I miss a lot about those days.

Most of my happiest days of what the club calls the "match day experience" were more enjoyable when we were shite

the 90 minutes of football now is a million more times enjoyable, but lets be honest the hrs before and after games having a nobble with your mates when we were shit were great

Surely that’s just an age thing?

The people in their 20’s and 30’s will say the exact same thing years from now.

Pearce did pick up Keegan’s mess of ex-Liverpool has beens etc. He started well but then had the opportunity to bring players in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.