Missing the Pearce days

He was sh*t.

Didn't he have some stupid goal celebration ? Something to do with somebody being Knighted, or something to do with the corner flag ?

What a waste of air, space and skin he was !

Sheffield United at home.A bitterly cold miserable day.Half time it was 0-0 and both sides were dire and neither looked like scoring.I was so tempted to go home but stuck it out.It ended 0-0 and got even colder and it was the first time i questioned what the fuck i was doing wasting time and money watching this shit!

Pearce should never be let near another football team except the rags.The fact he is involved with the England set up is terrifying.

paulchapo said:
Sheffield United at home.A bitterly cold miserable day.Half time it was 0-0 and both sides were dire and neither looked like scoring.I was so tempted to go home but stuck it out.It ended 0-0 and got even colder and it was the first time i questioned what the fuck i was doing wasting time and money watching this shit!

Pearce should never be let near another football team except the rags.The fact he is involved with the England set up is terrifying.

That was Joe Hart's debut.

It must have been the first time City had had two Joes in the team for years.

Jacked my first S/T on the strength of that season...

Kept going on adhoc games for four years until May 2011 (did get to all the home and wembley cup games that year mind) and re-acquired (cough) my S/T that summer - never looked back :-)

Gotta be something to be made of this beauty from the 1980's....

99 Red Balloons
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlrEk68In80[/youtube]

You and I, and a little footy club
Buy a bag of goals with the money we've got
Bang them in at the break of dawn
'Til one by one, they'd gone in

And I had a right thing for Nena back then.... dontcha just love the 80's!

That was Joe Hart's debut.

It must have been the first time City had had two Joes in the team for years.
Me and my daughter had STs in the family stand, seem to recall Joe almost had a calamity when a high ball slipped through his hands and bounced behind him but not over the line. apart from that he had a good game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.