Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

Said to my Mrs last night while watching the interview that's shes upped sticks sharpish to help someone on that path who's got her attention with something that's not fully kosher

Without a shadow of doubt it's someone who knows her daily routine and timings of it

She ain't in that river unfortunately

A witness has come forward 2 suspicious men was seen 24 hours before Nicola went missing knocking about the route she takes.

Strange that he believes she didn't enter the river but harness was on the bank.

Would seem to indicate she was there and fell in.

If not, it would seem that it was planted and foul play is involved.

There's a third option, that the dog moved it. If it's anything like the dog I used to own, if I left her alone for a few minutes, she would find something to play with.

Last edited:
This story just shows up the media for what they are. If it was a black person or an asylym seeker who had gone missing they wouldn't give a shit.
There was a young black lad who went missing recently unfortunately he was found dead in a lake or something it was all over the news papers, don’t make it into a race thread you idiot

Most of the people who go missing have a valid reason why. Problems - mentally, at home, at work, financial, medical etc.

This lady was going about her normal routine and just vanished, that is why there is so much interest.
She may well herself have a valid reason to ' vanish ', we just dont know about it, got to assume her husband and kids didn't either...or did they ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.