Missing woman Nicola Bulley - inquest (P 158)

Just caught a clip of the Peter Faulding interview with Jeremy Kyle (I know, I know) from last night.

He says the water at the bank where the phone was found was a maximum of 2ft deep on the day and it is rocky at the bottom. It's deeper further out but he said "she would have had to have been pushed extremely hard to be launched into the deeper water, but police divers searched that part of the water thoroughly that day and that's what convinces me she's not in the river. I believe the phone and the harness are a decoy".

He goes on to say he's had all sorts of police and senior military contacts getting in touch to question what is going on and questioning how Lancashire police have handled it.

Just caught a clip of the Peter Faulding interview with Jeremy Kyle (I know, I know) from last night.

He says the water at the bank where the phone was found was a maximum of 2ft deep on the day and it is rocky at the bottom. It's deeper further out but he said "she would have had to have been pushed extremely hard to be launched into the deeper water, but police divers searched that part of the water thoroughly that day and that's what convinces me she's not in the river. I believe the phone and the harness are a decoy".

He goes on to say he's had all sorts of police and senior military contacts getting in touch to question what is going on and questioning how Lancashire police have handled it.
He ws on TV this morning saying he is about to start a land search and that he has all the equipment needed to do it (whatever that means)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.