Mitrovic handed EIGHT game ban.

Yes, Mario Lemina at Southampton and we are still not over the fucking stupidity of it. Lemina didn't even run at the ref (Jared Gillet), just got up and looked in his direction with his arms outstretched. We still talk of it on our forums now and mention every time we see other teams (especially United) surrounding the refs and nothing gets done.
Solidarity fistbump. I’m still bitter that we dropped points after being dicked over against Brighton a few years ago. And HARRY FUCKING KANE. Doucouré is a moron but Kane provoked him and got away with it.

I hope you stay up. You’re better under Lopetegui.

Solidarity fistbump. I’m still bitter that we dropped points after being dicked over against Brighton a few years ago. And HARRY FUCKING KANE. Doucouré is a moron but Kane provoked him and got away with it.

I hope you stay up. You’re better under Lopetegui.
Don't start me on Saint Harry Kane!

Thanks mate, been a poor season but the damage was done by keeping on that duffer Bruno Lage after last season. I like Lopetegui and just want us to survive then have a proper go next season with him in charge. He started well but we've struggled a bit lately and some of the fanbase are questioning him. Goals are our problem - no goals from a striker since March 2022!

Good friend of mine is a fulham fan and he can see the bias the red shite get now and it’s nothing compared to the shite we get when we play them

Any videos of these incidents that can be put up here to broaden it a bit?

Any videos of these incidents that can be put up here to broaden it a bit?
These videos should be stored by every club and rolled out when one of their players has committed an offence where they are charged, and the said clubs can point to the incident and suggest that if we are operating on a level disciplinary playing field we want the same as that guy got!

Did Kane get one of your lot sent off too?
Just his general behaviour - refereeing games, cynical diving, snide challenges, crawling onto the pitch in Naples, the way he went down after Doucoure touched his face but in the eyes of the media he can do no wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.