Mitrovic handed EIGHT game ban.

Yes, Mario Lemina at Southampton and we are still not over the fucking stupidity of it. Lemina didn't even run at the ref (Jared Gillet), just got up and looked in his direction with his arms outstretched. We still talk of it on our forums now and mention every time we see other teams (especially United) surrounding the refs and nothing gets done.
Rat face Fernandez and the monkey faced Dipper twat Henderson are screaming in the refs faces week in week out, usually followed by a posse of their equally obnoxious team mates and nothing gets done.

I never see the incident until now. There was hardly anything in this at all. If the FA or the media didn't mention analyse it I'm sure nobody would have even battered an eyelid.

We get fined for complaining about a nonsensical red card given to Nunes for alledgedly pushing the linesman which is later rescinded either the linesman or ref lied cos it didn’t happen, ratface does actually shove the linesman but surprise surprise no action
We have these bullshit decisions week in week out and obvious to everyone that certain teams are reffed differently.

Last edited:

Forest complaining to FA it’s a joke there was no evidence even Johnson didn’t say it happened in his first interview then changed his story in the second interview and he doesn’t react like someone spat at him.

Forest complaining to FA it’s a joke there was no evidence even Johnson didn’t say it happened in his first interview then changed his story in the second interview and he doesn’t react like someone spat at him.
Its clear that Goblin faced prick Cooper got in his ear and made him change his story. To me, Johnson says he spit, Podence says he didn't, the pictures do not show any spittle and VAR even said no at the time - should be no case to answer but you just know he will get the 6 game ban. Clearly Forest are trying to rile and unsettle a direct rival and its working

8 Is harsh

I don't care if its 3, 6, 20 etc but let's have consistency. United players get away with it. Others don't.

Plus, if they feel it's bad enough to warrant 8 matches because its so serious in their eyes, then to me that means it should be serious enough ban people for incidents even if the red card wasn't given in a game. If it was a racial incident that wasn't picked up in a game but afterwards, it would be a ban. So why not with violent conduct against officials?

Ban the rat too.
I'm glad Pep calls out this rubbish like the offside goal by ratface. When Martinez called out baconface for influencing refs, he had to issue a groveling apology soon after. Only to find out from baconface and his Harvard management course that he did indeed actively try influence the refs.
I wish we had more vocal captains calling out this shit to refs. Some of our players are too polite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.