Mix of emotions towards balotelli (vote)

YES.

of course, if someone offered us big money for him, then you have to do what's best for the team...but he's ridiculously talented. he's been sub par lately, but i'm confident that he'll get back to where he was. there's nobody i trust more to keep their composure in a high-pressure situation. if i'm picking the starting 11, he's in there for EVERY crucial match.

Mancini cant trust him. Big gamble as a signing after Mourinho threw him out of the squad. Big gamble and still hasnt paid off. Shit mentality, really hate when he acts like a 10 year old just after he gets a yellow for behaving like a 5 year old little girl.
Talent is there but I don't know apart from Mancini who would still give him so many chances to prove.

Not really sure he cares much about a huge football career. He is on top money right now, he is rich already, but don't see that determination in him like it was with Primadonna Ronaldo. With a huge talent you need super mentality that drives you forward. Ronaldo is a primadonna but all of his coaches praised his efforts on the field and in trainings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.