MLB 2024

Not sure what range was, I bought for Sunday £90 each. My son paid for Saturday not sure what he paid.

I've been to games in Boston, Toronto and San Francisco all much cheaper than the London ones
I bet the beer and food is cheaper than what they charge in the states which will offset the cost. Cant remember what i paid for a beer at Yankee stadium but i paid $19 for a pint at the Knicks.

I'otnot rationalising the expensive ticket prices mind. Have a great afternoon pal.

Reactions: ob
Lets go Mets, hope it's better than yesterday
448088939_10234973246698594_1393027797995732406_n.jpg

Been watching baseball all my life. I am 61. I have never seen a game end like that.

Love that fat, big mouthed **** Alvarado blew that save. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer mutant!

The Mets did their best to give it back. Thank goodness for small mercies.

Reactions: ob
I bet the beer and food is cheaper than what they charge in the states which will offset the cost. Cant remember what i paid for a beer at Yankee stadium but i paid $19 for a pint at the Knicks.

I'otnot rationalising the expensive ticket prices mind. Have a great afternoon pal.
Cheers mate, £7 can of Heineken

Last edited:

Manhattan prices are outlandish and cost inside Madison Square Garden are outlandish ×10.

Christmas time 2019 I went with my wife and her family to Cirque du Soleil at MSG. Missus, and I ordered two double Grey Goose and sodas before the show. Bloke behind the bar told me that will be $75. I started laughing and he said, "No, really. It is $75." I like a drink as much as the next guy but not at those prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.