MLB 2024

Not sure about the customs at every stadium, but often between the seventh-inning halves someone ‘famous’ will murder ‘Take Me Out to the Ball Game’.
The "famous" person thing is just Wrigley Field. Most stadiums just have an organist play the song and in Baltimore they sing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy".

I was looking at tickets for games and the different price structure obviously sitting right down the front to up in the gods is a big difference,if you think football is expensive have a look at their prices! Season tickets as well, however you do get a lot of games for that depending on which package you go for. I’d love to go to one if I ever return to the states.

I was looking at tickets for games and the different price structure obviously sitting right down the front to up in the gods is a big difference,if you think football is expensive have a look at their prices! Season tickets as well, however you do get a lot of games for that depending on which package you go for. I’d love to go to one if I ever return to the states.
If you go to the States and want to take in a game, wait until the day of to purchase your tickets. Very fee regular season MLB games are completely sold out.

A few hours or even minutes before the game starts use SeatGeek, StubHub or Vivid Seats or something similar and purchase tickets that way. A lot of people who have tickets and can't make the game will sell them at below face value to try and recoup something even if it isn't the full ticket price.

Mets on fire-9 in a row. After an atrocious to months, Lindor is playing like an elite signing!!

The playoffs are gravy. I would think if they played a very good team in the play they would get mullered. It would be valuable experience. Unfortunately it looks like they will lose Alonso to free agency and Manaea as well.

With Verlander and Scherzers big contracts coming off the books, I would consider going balls deep for Soto. Having said that those huge long term contracts very rarely work out for the team.

Reactions: ob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.