MLB playoffs World Series

I follow the Tampa bay Rays and love baseball. Would like the Blue jays to do well as they are from the same division as the Rays, yet have a soft spot for the Cubs in the playoffs as Joe Maddon is the coach who did well for the Rays. Cubs v Bluejays would suit me.

I'm a Mets fan, but would like to see the Blue Jays in the world series as they are great entertainment. It would be a cracking match up, power pitching against power hitting.

Saw the Jays v Royals this afternoon good win dare I say in a national league way. Would love to have Nails Dykstra in center field just to make the plays against that Wrigley Field wall.

Almost all neutrals (myself included) are hoping the Cubs somehow do it this year. They haven't won a World Series since 1908 and their fans deserve it. If they don't they won't be too upset because it does look like they'll probably be strong for a number of years though due to their youth. They were supposed to be a year away from serious contention but things are falling into place early.

In the AL I really hope Kansas City get there again. I can't stand the Blue Jays and their jackass right fielder Jose Bautista. They wouldn't even be here if it weren't for the epic collapse of the Rangers' defense in the ALDS.

Almost all neutrals (myself included) are hoping the Cubs somehow do it this year. They haven't won a World Series since 1908 and their fans deserve it. If they don't they won't be too upset because it does look like they'll probably be strong for a number of years though due to their youth. They were supposed to be a year away from serious contention but things are falling into place early.

In the AL I really hope Kansas City get there again. I can't stand the Blue Jays and their jackass right fielder Jose Bautista. They wouldn't even be here if it weren't for the epic collapse of the Rangers' defense in the ALDS.
How you can root for the Royals of all teams because their opponents have a perceived "jackass" in their ranks is mind numbing to me.

How you can root for the Royals of all teams because their opponents have a perceived "jackass" in their ranks is mind numbing to me.
What is wrong with the Royals? They've pretty much been horrible forever and are finally having some success. They're also a young team that plays with a lot of energy that never gives up. If the Cubs don't win I hope it's the Royals for sure.

What is wrong with the Royals? They've pretty much been horrible forever and are finally having some success. They're also a young team that plays with a lot of energy that never gives up. If the Cubs don't win I hope it's the Royals for sure.
"Plays with a lot of energy" that's one way to spin it.

I would say they literally fight with the opposing team, often after trying to behead them. Utter twats. To say Bautista is a jackass and thus will on the Royals is very odd.

How could you not like guys like Cain, Moose and Hosmer? Throw in Zobrist, Gordon and Escobar and you have a bunch of guys who fight and claw during each at-bat. If I were a pitcher I'd hate to face them. And that is without a bona fide superstar on offense.

I could name just as many Blue Jays that are great competitors and players.

My point is you've singled out one player as a jackass when the Royals have the disgraceful Kelvin Herrera in their ranks. Throw in thugs like Ventura and Volquez and you've a group of cunts. So it's odd that that is what tips the scales for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.