MLB playoffs World Series

I don't mind brushing guys back. Years ago batters didn't dive out over the plate like they do now, pitching inside and intimidation is a lost art. I don't think you should throw at heads but chin music is necessary.

I don't mind brushing guys back. Years ago batters didn't dive out over the plate like they do now, pitching inside and intimidation is a lost art. I don't think you should throw at heads but chin music is necessary.
Deliberately throwing 100mph behind and at a players head on 2 consecutive occassions, then signalling what your intent was to the players renders you a disgraceful person let alone player.

Tom Glavine throwing at Dale Murphy is part of the game. Kelvin Herrera throwing at Brett Lawrie is disgusting and a disgrace to the game.

There is protecting your own players, and then there's being a **** who could have, deliberately, caused serious damage to a person. The Royals have previous for such actions by more than one player. When they're not throwing punches that is.

They are not a team that can be held in high moral regard. May they not win the WS.

Mets win game three and are now win away, likewise the Royals who thrashed the Jays 14-2
The Daniel Murphy homer fest continued with his 5th in 5 games as Tug said "You gotta believe "

Cubs have been really disappointing in this series, especially Bryant, who looks a mile away from Rookie of the Year right now. To be fair though the Mets' pitching has been excellent and with Murphy in that sort of form they look like they might go all the way. Would certainly take them over the Royals.

Literally no idea what's going on with Daniel Murphy. Still can't really believe how well the Mets are doing as the batting lineup is just so average, yet they just keep managing to score enough runs at the right time. The pitching has obviously carried them though, if Harvey, DeGrom and Syndergaard continue like they have been then they stand a real chance.

More for our American members who do you fancy, Mets 2-0 against the Cubs or the Royals and The Blue Jays.
Hope that Failsworth deserter comes on and buckshot or the boys from the mad hatter.
Just hope the Mets Light up Queens again.

Yes we've heard it all before rounders etc,

Just hope its the Mets time again.

It was my parents fault mate. : )

To be honest, I hadn't watched a single minute of baseball since they went on strike. Now that they are in the playoffs I am well and truly on the bandwagon with the rest of the City.
My wife was at the game on Monday night and said the atmosphere was amazing. She actually compared it to the derby match two years ago (4-1) that we were at. (A swift backhand straightened that shit out). Tonight's game starts at 4:00pm here (9:00pm in the U.K). I will miss the first hour for obvious reasons.

Well city hung in tonight just got back from the game via the Cotton tree, put the Jays game on the old lap top and you guys are winning 6 zip. Must say I liked Toronto had a great 3 days there some years ago. Now waiting for 1 am uk time for game 4. Can we do it can Murphy hit 6 for 6 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.