Moaners

I struggle with this, a few years a go when we had a team of 'also rans' no disrespect to the guys, we were where we were. I'd look at the teamsheets and I suspect we might struggle but I'd down a beer and put my scarf on(at one point a snood - mock if you will, but I was not alone) and cheered them on. I was happy if we put in a shift regardless of the result. But now when I look at the side we put out full of internationals and expensive players, its hard to find positives when we seem to be under performing every week and have a single game plan of slow football. Still Wilf will be here soon.

Wreckless Alec said:
TFC said:
Maybe the songs just need to be tailored a little bit to get the moaners to join in? Heres a few to get the ball rolling -

"Poor mans Garcia, your just a poor mans Garcia..."
"Whos the bastard, whos the bastard, whos the bastard taking the corners?"
"Heres to you Vincent Kompany, please stop the opposition scoring goals, whoooooaaaaa"

;)

This is definitely the way forward. There haven't been enough moaning songs over the years which is surprising. Apart from "you're not fit to wear the shirt", which I was never a fan of, I can only recall "we're f*cking freezing, we want to go home". I can't remember where that was. Maybe Wigan away in 11/12.

Just thought of another one -

"Ooooooh Pablo Zabaleta, he's not playing as well as he can"

TFC said:
Wreckless Alec said:
TFC said:
Maybe the songs just need to be tailored a little bit to get the moaners to join in? Heres a few to get the ball rolling -

"Poor mans Garcia, your just a poor mans Garcia..."
"Whos the bastard, whos the bastard, whos the bastard taking the corners?"
"Heres to you Vincent Kompany, please stop the opposition scoring goals, whoooooaaaaa"

;)

This is definitely the way forward. There haven't been enough moaning songs over the years which is surprising. Apart from "you're not fit to wear the shirt", which I was never a fan of, I can only recall "we're f*cking freezing, we want to go home". I can't remember where that was. Maybe Wigan away in 11/12.

we should sing " where were you when we were shit " at them

bluemc1 said:
TFC said:
Wreckless Alec said:

we should sing " where were you when we were shit " at them

We where here when you were shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.