Moaners

jimmygrimblesboots said:
colin bell stand moaners are the best .

Bollox! We are BlueMooners at KO, curse the ref at every whistle, scream for pens when we get a throw-in, and constantly yell at VK, Edin et al for a bullet header. And the constant yelling of 'SHOOT' has got to be heard in Boggart Hole Clough!

Must admit I was dumbstruck with the defending for the first goal! Is Mack Sennett our defensive coach, by the way?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

Bollox! We are BlueMooners at KO, curse the ref at every whistle, scream for pens when we get a throw-in, and constantly yell at VK, Edin et al for a bullet header. And the constant yelling of 'SHOOT' has got to be heard in Boggart Hole Clough!

Must admit I was dumbstruck with the defending for the first goal! Is Mack Sennett our defensive coach, by the way?

WE ?? , is that both of you , a few of you , or all 10,000 in the Colin Bell stand,?? , there might be a few dozen supporters , and you are probably one of them , who sing blue moon etc ., but the general atmosphere and attitude in the colin bell stand is garbage , and if you disagree with this , you need to change those blue tinted glasses.

Biffo123 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Why do the south stand waste their breath singing about the rags , i would rather here renditions of blue moon , than kun aguero/phil jones , 60,000 empty seats , hark now here the city sing blah blah blah . They didnt attempt to take the piss out of Boro , "whats it like to see a crowd" etc , whats the obsession with the rags ? We are better than them , we dont need to sing about the f*ckers all the time.

Wrong spelling of HEAR , but lets not worry about that , instead of worrying about what you hear why not just try to contribute to some of the singing and then we can all listen to you

Thanks for the lesson in english , i am sure it makes you feel so much superior . Are the full stops ok , capital letters in the correct place ? Or are you going to contribute a comment that is relevant to a football forum. If you want a sing song sunshine , i am in the Mike Summebee bar before most home games.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

WE ?? , is that both of you , a few of you , or all 10,000 in the Colin Bell stand,?? , there might be a few dozen supporters , and you are probably one of them , who sing blue moon etc ., but the general atmosphere and attitude in the colin bell stand is garbage , and if you disagree with this , you need to change those blue tinted glasses.
Let's hope the 10000 in the Colin Bell stand who are the worst supporters in the world keep turning up to moan otherwise there will be more empty seats. I sit in 328 and that guy who moaned all match yesterday was probably me.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Biffo123 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Why do the south stand waste their breath singing about the rags , i would rather here renditions of blue moon , than kun aguero/phil jones , 60,000 empty seats , hark now here the city sing blah blah blah . They didnt attempt to take the piss out of Boro , "whats it like to see a crowd" etc , whats the obsession with the rags ? We are better than them , we dont need to sing about the f*ckers all the time.

Wrong spelling of HEAR , but lets not worry about that , instead of worrying about what you hear why not just try to contribute to some of the singing and then we can all listen to you

Thanks for the lesson in english , i am sure it makes you feel so much superior . Are the full stops ok , capital letters in the correct place ? Or are you going to contribute a comment that is relevant to a football forum. If you want a sing song sunshine , i am in the Mike Summebee bar before most home games.

Then carry on that singing inside the stadium. :-)

personally i do not moan or slag of any player wearing a blue shirt, being a fan who has been all over the country and europe watching city like many on here and seeing the shite we had in front of us for many years, its hard not to moan, so i do understand when i hear people moan and slag off some players or manager who seems not to have a clue what to do or have a bad game, each to there own as they say, but lets try and remember where we were 5 years ago and where we are still going, the future is still bright and blue.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

Hey, my blue tinted specs are made by Carl Zeiss of Jena. The Sheikh's money couldn't buy better!

bgblue said:
Wreckless Alec said:
TFC said:
Maybe the songs just need to be tailored a little bit to get the moaners to join in? Heres a few to get the ball rolling -

"Poor mans Garcia, your just a poor mans Garcia..."
"Whos the bastard, whos the bastard, whos the bastard taking the corners?"
"Heres to you Vincent Kompany, please stop the opposition scoring goals, whoooooaaaaa"

;)

This is definitely the way forward. There haven't been enough moaning songs over the years which is surprising. Apart from "you're not fit to wear the shirt", which I was never a fan of, I can only recall "we're f*cking freezing, we want to go home". I can't remember where that was. Maybe Wigan away in 11/12.
City vs Fulham? Where Mike dean got the ground staff to clear the snow?

Correct. Mind you, it wasn't as cold as that Everton match when it was -10 or something and Walton was having the most biased of all his biased performances as Everton's 12th man. The match was utterly miserable - poor performance by us, freezing cold and boring Everton getting completely away with their cheating, time wasting tactics by a deliberately cheating ref. Some of these moaning bastards must have been in their element - I know I was!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.