Moaners

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bollox! We are BlueMooners at KO, curse the ref at every whistle, scream for pens when we get a throw-in, and constantly yell at VK, Edin et al for a bullet header. And the constant yelling of 'SHOOT' has got to be heard in Boggart Hole Clough!

Must admit I was dumbstruck with the defending for the first goal! Is Mack Sennett our defensive coach, by the way?

WE ?? , is that both of you , a few of you , or all 10,000 in the Colin Bell stand,?? , there might be a few dozen supporters , and you are probably one of them , who sing blue moon etc ., but the general atmosphere and attitude in the colin bell stand is garbage , and if you disagree with this , you need to change those blue tinted glasses.

Hey, my blue tinted specs are made by Carl Zeiss of Jena. The Sheikh's money couldn't buy better!

out of my league , snide made in turkey ray bans are the limit for me

Not got a problem with people moaning, if nothing Bluemoon is a form of therapy ;)

Eccles Blue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Biffo123 said:
Wrong spelling of HEAR , but lets not worry about that , instead of worrying about what you hear why not just try to contribute to some of the singing and then we can all listen to you

Thanks for the lesson in english , i am sure it makes you feel so much superior . Are the full stops ok , capital letters in the correct place ? Or are you going to contribute a comment that is relevant to a football forum. If you want a sing song sunshine , i am in the Mike Summebee bar before most home games.

Then carry on that singing inside the stadium. :-)

Like any great opera singer , you have to have a warm up , i have been compared to Pavarotti , it must be the 46" waist :)

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Eccles Blue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Thanks for the lesson in english , i am sure it makes you feel so much superior . Are the full stops ok , capital letters in the correct place ? Or are you going to contribute a comment that is relevant to a football forum. If you want a sing song sunshine , i am in the Mike Summebee bar before most home games.

Like any great opera singer , you have to have a warm up , i have been compared to Pavarotti , it must be the 46" waist :)

Phew, I'm so glad you took my posting in the spirit it was intended JGB! I doubt the 46" waist but believe that you are a great opera singer! :-)

Eccles Blue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Biffo123 said:
Wrong spelling of HEAR , but lets not worry about that , instead of worrying about what you hear why not just try to contribute to some of the singing and then we can all listen to you

Ha ha ,you are most welcome to your free lesson and yes everything else seems in order , other that your incorrect naming of the bar , it's actually just the Summerbee bar and I am in there after every home game , so between us we seem to have that one covered . I will do my best in future to only submit comments that I feel have a relevance on a football forum , maybe I could send them to you first and you could vet them for me . In the meantime maybe we could just both try and do our bit to improve the atmosphere , thanks sunshine , lol !!

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Holcombe bloo said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
colin bell stand moaners are the best .

Level three moaners on colin bell are the Elite!

lol, sat there today in 328 and some twat never stopped moaning from start to finish.

I'm not surprised getting beat 2 - 0 by a lower league team are you?

jimmygrimblesboots said:
deafmanstevo said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Why do the south stand waste their breath singing about the rags , i would rather here renditions of blue moon , than kun aguero/phil jones , 60,000 empty seats , hark now here the city sing blah blah blah . They didnt attempt to take the piss out of Boro , "whats it like to see a crowd" etc , whats the obsession with the rags ? We are better than them , we dont need to sing about the f*ckers all the time.

south stand were full of boro today

either side of the away support , are the muppets trying to taunt the away fans , but they sing rag songs throughout the match , the point is not which stand they frequent , but why they are f*cking obsessed with the scum .i hate the rag f*ckers as much as anyone , but i do not sing about them , unless its a derby game.

Sadly the majority of City fans are obsessed with the scum for some bizarre reason. On here yesterday all people were arsed about were the fact than United could win the FA cup now because City and Chelsea were out. Who give a fuck, more concerned about us being battered off a lower league team.

I sat in 109 yesterday and the woman near me wouldn't shut the fuck up moaning and pretending she knew what she was on about. She must of shouted at every player, manager and official yesterday. In her deafening high pitched voice she got on the players backs the whole game. Wtf is that about, hardly going to help is it ffs. The best one is when she had a go at the fourth official for only adding a minute on at half time, called him a ****. It's people like her who fucking ruin it.

Get behind the team instead of getting on their backs and maybe the atmosphere, experience and performance of the team will improve.

crmcfc said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
deafmanstevo said:
south stand were full of boro today

either side of the away support , are the muppets trying to taunt the away fans , but they sing rag songs throughout the match , the point is not which stand they frequent , but why they are f*cking obsessed with the scum .i hate the rag f*ckers as much as anyone , but i do not sing about them , unless its a derby game.

Sadly the majority of City fans are obsessed with the scum for some bizarre reason. On here yesterday all people were arsed about were the fact than United could win the FA cup now because City and Chelsea were out. Who give a fuck, more concerned about us being battered off a lower league team.

It's called inter city rivalry happens in all cities with two or more teams all over the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.