Mobile phones and driving

Blue Maverick

just seen Ian Wright post yet another clip of himself driving and singing to some shit tune whilst filming himself, how the fuck do him and other people get away with it? Surely the cops just go round nick him they have all the evidence they need.

just seen Ian Wright post yet another clip of himself driving and singing to some shit tune whilst filming himself, how the fuck do him and other people get away with it? Surely the cops just go round nick him they have all the evidence they need.

Call it in!

Always raise a smile when you see traffic cops on the tv pulling drivers over for using phones whilst themselves taking a hand off the wheel whilst holding the radio mike attached to their shirts.

Not defending idiots who use their phones btw but for me it’s almost an identical offence

Always raise a smile when you see traffic cops on the tv pulling drivers over for using phones whilst themselves taking a hand off the wheel whilst holding the radio mike attached to their shirts.
Same rules don't apply to the police
I've asked

I have been in a lot of taxi's recently and 2 of them started talking on their phones and i had to asked them to please stop as i'm broken enough without getting in a car accident as well,they both did stop but they were clearly not happy with me,i gave them fuck all tips but have been very generous with all the others who looked after me properly and didn't take calls,they are stupid anyone that does it

Not defending idiots who use their phones btw but for me it’s almost an identical offence

Really? It's closer to turning on your wipers than using a phone.
Isn't the whole reason that you can't use your phone because you have to take your eyes off the road?

No doubt but it makes it no less hypocritical or safe does it?
Yes,your right on both counts
Not sure if two way radios are legal for everyone to use while driving, I'd have to look at that
But for everything else it's "Policing Reasons"
That includes all the other things they do,that would,if we did it would land us with a fine or points

Really? It's closer to turning on your wipers than using a phone.
Isn't the whole reason that you can't use your phone because you have to take your eyes off the road?

No it’s taking your hands off the wheel to use a communication device that is proven to be dangerous whilst driving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.