Mobile season card update

Having a mare. My season card has disappeared from my iPhone wallet and the option to add to wallet on the ticket website is greyed out when I select it. Anyone any ideas?

Having a mare. My season card has disappeared from my iPhone wallet and the option to add to wallet on the ticket website is greyed out when I select it. Anyone any ideas?

Probably a daft question but I take it you’ve tried pressing “View expired passes” ?

Got to the ground yesterday and for some reason my ticket had updated from the Aresnela game to... Dortmund at home from back in September! I scanned it anyway and it let me in.

The reason I just scanned it & i kind a knew it would work is that the same happended with my Dad last week against Arsenal. His was still on the Leicester game from a few weeks earlier and we just couldn't update it (he's not on Iphone), anyway we turned up, scanned it and it worked & let him in.

Seems as long as you have a valid season ticket, it seems to work no matter what is showing ont he screen (based purly on just 2 examples from 1 Iphone & 1 non Iphone)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.