Mobile season card update

What do you do,if like me you have a new mobile?
I just logged into my City account,its not possible to download your season card to your wallet,does it mean i have to take 2 mobiles,new one and old,to the remaining games ?

I changed my phone recently. Downloaded Wallet from google play and everything was there that I had in my old phone.

I changed my phone recently. Downloaded Wallet from google play and everything was there that I had in my old phone.
Thanks,I'll give that a try.
edit
It only shows my expired season card from last season,plus my sons card is not there at all.

Last edited:
my seasoncard still showing the villa game.
my lads updated to newcastle the day after the villa game.
Go onto the main website and sign in . Go on the tickets but and download ( re-download ?) the ST again .
It should come back on

no,the home one on the 14th
If you're on iphone open the ticket and click the 'I' information icon towards the bottom right (or three dots in top right and then 'pass details'). There's a toggle for automatic updates - turn it off and on again

If you're on iphone open the ticket and click the 'I' information icon towards the bottom right (or three dots in top right and then 'pass details'). There's a toggle for automatic updates - turn it off and on again
Just got me out of the shit for tomorrow’s game as mine had disappeared. Cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.