Mobile season card update

Mines just showing a skull and crossbones on it with the word doomed underneath : )

Mine still has the wolves ticket on.I
So doesine.
My mobile season card had updated for the Villa game. It’s just “updated” again for the Everton game on 31 December!

Has anyone else had this?

Mine is showing Wolves. I've had this before. Apparently it makes no difference what match is shown on your phone, it still works at the gate because the machine is only checking to see if you've paid which with your seasoncard you have for all league games.

This issue is covered in the OS Help Centre Mobile Ticket Q&As which says it'll work even though the wrong match is shown.

My seasoncard has completely gone from my wallet on my iPhone. Logged onto my city account and gone to the tickets and the option to add to mobile wallet is greyed out. Any ideas?
Mine too - no idea why & can’t get any reason for it.

So doesine.

Mine is showing Wolves. I've had this before. Apparently it makes no difference what match is shown on your phone, it still works at the gate because the machine is only checking to see if you've paid which with your seasoncard you have for all league games.

This issue is covered in the OS Help Centre Mobile Ticket Q&As which says it'll work even though the wrong match is shown.
It would become a problem if someone changed phones, mine is showing Wolves and while the code will work on Sunday, the option to re-download from the ticket site is now permanently greyed out. That needs resolving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.