Mobile season card update

It would become a problem if someone changed phones, mine is showing Wolves and while the code will work on Sunday, the option to re-download from the ticket site is now permanently greyed out. That needs resolving.

Yes agreed. I went to download and as you say the option is greyed out. Judging by some comments on this thread there seems to be a gremlin in the works. I'll wait and see if things change after Sunday. If it's still "stuck" I might drop them an email but I guess they'll have heard about it by then if it's widespread.

Mine is still showing Arsenal. Android phone.
You're lucky, mine is stuck on Wolves! But it still worked for Arsenal. Have since contacted City via Twitter and their reply was:
Thank you Barry, I've checked your season ticket and I can see that the Aston Villa game is active on there, so you will be able to use this to access the game. The game displayed is incorrect, but the ticket will still work for you. ️

Mine still showing arsenal in the cup I was moved to Ssl 1 hopefully the same barcode does work as I'm ssl 3 though im google wallet
Yes agreed. I went to download and as you say the option is greyed out. Judging by some comments on this thread there seems to be a gremlin in the works. I'll wait and see if things change after Sunday. If it's still "stuck" I might drop them an email but I guess they'll have heard about it by then if it's widespread.
I removed my season ticket from my Google wallet and went to download it and as you said it's greyed out now got no season ticket at all.

I removed my season ticket from my Google wallet and went to download it and as you said it's greyed out now got no season ticket at all.
I better not do that to mine then what have you got to do go down to ticket office seem loads having problems with season ticket this week

If you are a season ticket holder it is the same barcode for each match so don't worry about what team is showing on your wallet.
There is obviously a glitch.

Suggest you phone Supporter Services. The last time I had a problem (all my account details disappeared) they gave me an email to contact their techy guys who in fairness sorted it out pretty quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.