Mobile season card update

Same problem here on Android, still says Arsenal, got moved from SS3 for it so was in another part of the ground,
last time i had the same problem rung up the supporter services and they told me , no problem what it says you will still get in , guess what no i didnt and missed the first 5 mins going round in circles with stewards,
until the chiefy one said oh stuff it just let him in,
same has happened to the old fella too.
fingers crossed for no problem, we will see

My season ticket has vanished from my wallet..went on the mcfc ticket site then went to my season ticket..clicked season ticket and there's nothing to add to wallet..anybody know what to do. Thanks

My season ticket has vanished from my wallet..went on the mcfc ticket site then went to my season ticket..clicked season ticket and there's nothing to add to wallet..anybody know what to do. Thanks
What happens if someone gets a new mobile,i have one now that i'm playing around with first to get used to it. I just presumed I would go to my account and re download it to my new phone.

What happens if someone gets a new mobile,i have one now that i'm playing around with first to get used to it. I just presumed I would go to my account and re download it to my new phone.
It should but the problem with the match details not updating is probably linked to the disappearance of the "download to mobile wallet" option. This has been going on for weeks and it seems nobody at the club is doing anything other than rectifying it individually when someone calls it in.

If it’s an iPhone, you automatically import all your Apps from the previous one.

Nothing in my wallet on iphone, like some - twilight zone episode - where the premier league start deleting us from existence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.