Mobile season card update

I phoned the ticket office and they sent me a link by email..all sorted
They obviously know about the problems with mobile tickets vanishing and not updating as the lad in ticket office knew exactly what was wrong and sorted it..very impressed by the efficiency but less so by the problem in first place.

That would be fine but we were relocated for Arsenal cup game so wallet is showing those seats not my actual seats.
Will phone later
What the guy was suggesting is that the display is irrelevant as everything was in order behind the scenes. I think you are right in phoning though, as this is City we are talking about. That's why I asked him to do a manual update just to be on the safe side.

What the guy was suggesting is that the display is irrelevant as everything was in order behind the scenes. I think you are right in phoning though, as this is City we are talking about. That's why I asked him to do a manual update just to be on the safe side.

The Twitter guys said the same thing

You know, reading all this about what match is showing and the angst it causes, it makes me wonder why it's necessary to show any match at all if, as we are told, it doesn't matter which match is showing, it works nevertheless.

I know your'e talking Android, but if you go into your phone wallet, or whatever its called and pull up the season card, do you have 3 small dots in the top RH corner ... to access pass details, notifications and remove pass options? If so, click on it, click notifications and turn off and on notifications, that works for me on my iPhone??

You know, reading all this about what match is showing and the angst it causes, it makes me wonder why it's necessary to show any match at all if, as we are told, it doesn't matter which match is showing, it works nevertheless.
Yeah, why not a mobile ticket that just gets you in, and those not in the cup scheme can take pot luck as to whether they get a ticket or not!!

I phoned the ticket office and they sent me a link by email..all sorted
They obviously know about the problems with mobile tickets vanishing and not updating as the lad in ticket office knew exactly what was wrong and sorted it..very impressed by the efficiency but less so by the problem in first place.
Same here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.