Modric: "Spurs are Superior to City"

if Spurs are so attacking and great to watch and we are so shit and defensive, how come they have scored less goals than us?

hello said:
if Spurs are so attacking and great to watch and we are so shit and defensive, how come they have scored less goals than us?
Because they are being let down by strikers who simply aren't good enough.Crouch is vastly over-rated and defoe has got something like 2 league goals all season and pavluchenko is a smacked arse.Spurs have had loads of games this season where they have been totally dominant but just couldn't find the net.Ekotto is also a weak link at the back.

Quality player, who is entitled to his opinion, who is playing in the quarter final of the champions league.

MCFC BOB said:
-------------------------Hart
Richards--------------Kompany-------------Dawson
------------------------De Jong------------------------
----Lennon------Silva-----------Modric----------Bale
--------------Dzeko---------------Crouch----------

That would be a very effective team. Maybe repacing Lennon with AJ.

Son of Mark Hughes :)

Nothing wrong with what he is saying really.

Still, he looks like David Guetta, so I can't take him seriously.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Spuds don't have a better team/squad than ours.They just play their players where they are supposed to be playing to maximise their ability

Exactly - Modric said "better team". Most posters compare players but having the players we have hasn't made us a great team.

Comparing the team and you can only point the finger at the managers and how they set the team up. Better team = Better Manager?

A team is made up of attacker , midfield and defender.

We have more points
Scored more
conceded less
The goal difference itself tells a story

That tells me we have the better team - may still be a close call though.

I expect the 2 CL games against RM might just be the undoing of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.