Mohamed Al Fayed

Is it, or it another example of money and power meaning trial by social media rather than by jury. I've no idea of the truth or otherwise behind these allegations but it does seem that if you are a) rich, and b) dead, you are automatically guilty in the high court of social media justice.
Well there does seem to be a common thread here and social media has nothing to do with it.

Well there does seem to be a common thread here and social media has nothing to do with it.
The common thread seems to be mob rule. I'm absolutely open to the idea of powerful rich people being protected by other powerful rich people, but it seems amazing how many accusations come out after they are dead and their wealth is up for grabs.

The common thread seems to be mob rule. I'm absolutely open to the idea of powerful rich people being protected by other powerful rich people, but it seems amazing how many accusations come out after they are dead and their wealth is up for grabs.
Nah you’re wrong…..

And he was a wrong un

End of

Not a popular opinion but a true one. It is not a easy thing to say but some of the rape/SA cases that do reach trial have a really poor quality of evidence.

The Kevin Spacey trial in particular was so unbelievably weak on evidential basis alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.