Mohamed Salah

Would you swap rather than lose for nowt?

No, because I wouldn't want to get Liverpool off the hook.

They have a far bigger dilemma in that Salah has now entered his thirties and remains their best player, but isn't paid the going rate for someone of his talent.

Liverpool are in a catch-22 and can't afford to let him walk for nowt.

We can. Sterling isn't our best player and, because of his age, even another 18 months at City means we get the remainder of his peak, having already provided a decade of service.

I would never do business with that vile fucking club. The first to offend, the first to be offended.

They have the added issue that Mane deal is also running down.

They are fucked.

No, because I wouldn't want to get Liverpool off the hook.

They have a far bigger dilemma in that Salah has now entered his thirties and remains their best player, but isn't paid the going rate for someone of his talent.

Liverpool are in a catch-22 and can't afford to let him walk for nowt.

We can. Sterling isn't our best player and, because of his age, even another 18 months at City means we get the remainder of his peak, having already provided a decade of service.

I would never do business with that vile fucking club. The first to offend, the first to be offended.

They have the added issue that Mane deal is also running down.

They are fucked.

That's about the long and the short of it mate, I can't wait for them to drop further down the food chain so the candles come out brighter than they ever have been.

I wouldn’t want to see him at city....but I would love city to put a bid in for him....oh the piss boiling on murkeyside

Makes me laugh, they've been saying "he's the best in the world " think it's even a campaign to get him to win the ballon dor ,but now he's turned round and asked for elite money they seem to have farted :)

He'll stay at Liverpool because his age makes him unattractive to other top sides.

If and a big if he came to City his penalties would dry up considerably but he'd get a lot of yellows for diving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.