Mohamed Salah

The dippers have screwed themselves with Salah. You tell a player that he is the best in the world and should be recognised as a footballing god! A player who probably has one last contract to go in his playing life and you are paying him at the level of a mid table striker. Just shows how thick they are.

anyone that says "I don't want him because he dives" would be very happy the second he dives to get a penalty FOR city, let's not kid ourselves

No, because I wouldn't want to get Liverpool off the hook.

They have a far bigger dilemma in that Salah has now entered his thirties and remains their best player, but isn't paid the going rate for someone of his talent.

Liverpool are in a catch-22 and can't afford to let him walk for nowt.

We can. Sterling isn't our best player and, because of his age, even another 18 months at City means we get the remainder of his peak, having already provided a decade of service.

I would never do business with that vile fucking club. The first to offend, the first to be offended.

They have the added issue that Mane deal is also running down.

They are fucked.
Firminho is out of contract that summer too. Not the same calibre as the other 2 but a good player nonetheless.

Shocking management

anyone that says "I don't want him because he dives" would be very happy the second he dives to get a penalty FOR city, let's not kid ourselves
I don't want to see City players diving. We have the quality to make an opening without resorting to that caper. Salah will no doubt be revered for the non-pen goals he scores but he's a diving cheat. And the moment he turned up at Beswick the RDAHMeedya would then come over the fence and call him for the worst aspect of his play!

Firminho is out of contract that summer too. Not the same calibre as the other 2 but a good player nonetheless.

Shocking management
Depends what you think the goal of FSG is. They bought them for a pittance, won a PL and CL and signed some huge sponsorships. I am sure they could sell them on for a very tidy profit without putting a single penny more in.

Lovely player but a bit too much dippers baggage. Same for Lady boy. Both if signed by City would make their piss boil. Thankfully lady boy went back to piss stain and salad will sign for the dippers, or will he?

18 months of salad but 14 years of Cole(slaw) .. no comparison. Get Cole playing regularly and he will be a great. Obviously love Phil, but this boy seems even more special. The idea of having a diving cheating nobhead holding back the likes of Cole makes no sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.