Mohamed Salah

anyone that says "I don't want him because he dives" would be very happy the second he dives to get a penalty FOR city, let's not kid ourselves
Sad but true.
Players from all clubs have always dived, and fans have always cheered when a penalty has been awarded to their team.
It doesn't change the fact that it's cheating, but it is shocking that it remains a blight on the game given the weight of evidence available through VAR coverage. Referees are weak, and coaches could/should work to stamp it out.

As for Salah, there's a lot more to his game than 'diving'. He's top class and I'd love to see him at City if it was a possibility.

If Real Madrid can muster a good package together then I fear the victims will of seen the last of their Egyptian God

I’d have him just to see the reaction and total dipper meltdown.
We would become the undisputed pariahs of football.
Would be a fucking brilliant watch!!
(and we would become totally unstoppable)

we should at least stir the shit or force the dippers to over pay by making it public we are interested?
Exactly. While the chances of Salah moving to City are remote, a bid would present his agent with a huge amount of leverage in the contract negotiations. Surely a win/win for us. Either he signs for us or, more likely, the dippers are forced to meet his pay demands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.