Mohamed Salah

I think Liverpool will be back to where they were, fighting for the UCL spot. They got lucky over the signings and dominated for the last 3 years
I don't know about that. Think Klopp is too highly rated to not get exactly the players he requests. And if he does, he'll always be competitive.

I don't see how they are not competitive for the next 3-4 years when he is here. Coz he'll get his players.

No dipper please, especially this overrated serial diver. Does not suit Pep’s system.

I don't actually think he'll sign a new contract there but when he goes, whether this Summer (doubt it with Mane going) or next Summer, it'll be to PSG or Real.

He doesn't have age on his side given the money he's asking to be on for the next x amount of years on a new deal.
Agree with this......he'll be 30 in a couple of weeks, no club wants to extend/renew on mega-bucks for 4 or 5 years at that age...he should have renegotiated 2 years ago.

Dont think he fits Citys profile with age and wages but there is a certain club in Salford who may just bite.

To be fair, he's openly said he wants to stay but it depends on the club. So if they pay him what he's worth I think he will be happy to sign. You cant consistently claim he's one of the best in the world then offer him less than De Gea.
He's idolised there. He's definitely worthy of a decent increase given what the other top earners are on in the Prem. Christ only knows what Real or PSG or the Rags would pay him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.