Mohammed Kudus

Not desperate. That just seemed like what your whole point was. Hence the continued harping on them being 'Ghanaian and physical' inspite of giving detailed reasons on the attribute I found similar that you seem to want to conveniently ignore.

In your opinion, that's what you've done. In my opinion you clearly don't know enough about Essien to speak as confidently as you thought you could.

That you didn't know Essien played often as the most attacking midfield player in multiple nations cup is obvious.

Your opinion of my opinion is based on limited knowledge. And I'm just letting you know that I know your knowledge on it is limited.

That notwithstanding, you are entitled to an objection based on ignorance.
Your sense of entitlement and belief that your knowledge is beyond mine is baffling and pretty hilarious. Deluded even.

But, anyway, let's see who signs Kudus and tries to turn him into a DM and the next Essien.

Big clue: it won't fucking happen.

Your sense of entitlement and belief that your knowledge is beyond mine is baffling and pretty hilarious. Deluded even
Cool story :)
But, anyway, let's see who signs Kudus and tries to turn him into a DM and the next Essien.

Big clue: it won't fucking happen.
At this point you are just playing pretend. Arguing against a strawman you've made up.
No one ever claimed anyone would turn Kudus into a DM or into the next Essien. That's just your lazy interpretation showing again.

It seems you just thought you were on to something. It turns out you weren't on to. And that's that.

At this point, I think we've stretched the limits of discussing a throwaway comment.
Please feel free to have the last word. I've certainly had mine.

Cool story :)

At this point you are just playing pretend. Arguing against a strawman you've made up.
No one ever claimed anyone would turn Kudus into a DM or into the next Essien. That's just your lazy interpretation showing again.

It seems you just thought you were on to something. It turns out you weren't on to. And that's that.

At this point, I think we've stretched the limits of discussing a throwaway comment.
Please feel free to have the last word. I've certainly had mine.
I was onto your BS. Cheers. Will look forward to your next insightful throwaway comment.

Kudus , Doku and Savio probably the three best dribblers in Europe at the moment. Having all three is just an obscene prospect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.