Mohammed Kudus

Who ever said their playing styles was the same?

So your point is that 2 players from different positions can't have traits in common? Or that a player who plays in one position can never play in another?

What exactly is your point? What are you getting at? Go ahead spit it out :)

Yes. When I say a player has a 'whiff' of another player, this is not to say they are identical or that they play the same position.

But, no the similarities are not just only physical. They share similar mentalities too. Hustle and energy, a penchant for tackling. Good balance, flimsy passing technique, they both like running with the ball while fencing t with their none dominant foot... And yes, I think because of Kudus athleticism and drive he could excel at CM based on those attributes. Some of the very same attributes that Essien excelled with.

Yes, they are both Ghanaian. Yes, they play different positions. And yes their dominant foot is even different. And one dribbles more often. Still, I see in Kudus, a lot of Essien like traits.

Unless your argument is that 2 players from the same country can't have similar traits... I'm struggling to get your point.
I just think you made one of the worst shouts I've seen in the comparison of two players.

There is literally no point in comparing Kudus with Essien.

It's like saying Kudus has a whiff of Taribo West and could be converted into a CB. Utter shite.

I just think you made one of the worst shouts I've seen in the comparison of two players.
That's just your comprehension working poorly.
There is literally no point in comparing Kudus with Essien.
By the way, I can compare any 2 players I like whenever I like. That said, I didn't compare them. I said in my opinion, Kudus had some Essien attributes. .And he does, in many more ways than one.
It's like saying Kudus has a whiff of Taribo West and could be converted into a CB. Utter shite.
No it's not. And seeing as I know Taribo West more than I do either Kudus or Essien. I can assure you it's not :)

I see you aren't going to get to your point.

Anyway, none of this matters.

"their entire team has some weird "boy band" energy"
Brilliant line...
Ben White goes back to black as Arsenal star and new model ...
Which player is this?

That's just your comprehension working poorly.

By the way, I can compare any 2 players I like whenever I like. That said, I didn't compare them. I said in my opinion, Kudus had some Essien attributes. .And he does, in many more ways than one.

No it's not. And seeing as I know Taribo West more than I do either Kudus or Essien. I can assure you it's not :)

I see you aren't going to get to your point.

Anyway, none of this matters.
I don't have another point... except for calling out your lazy comparison. My comprehension is more than good enough to know that you're desperate for me to call you racist, and I'm intelligent enough to know where someone is trying to lead me, but that's not my concern.

You're also entitled to demonstrate a poor opinion. Fair enough. And I'm entitled to call someone out for chatting shit.

I don't have another point... except for calling out your lazy comparison. My comprehension is more than good enough to know that you're desperate for me to call you racist, and I'm intelligent enough to know where someone is trying to lead me, but that's not my concern.
Not desperate. That just seemed like what your whole point was. Hence the continued harping on them being 'Ghanaian and physical' inspite of giving detailed reasons on the attribute I found similar that you seem to want to conveniently ignore.

You're also entitled to demonstrate a poor opinion. Fair enough. And I'm entitled to call someone out for chatting shit.
In your opinion, that's what you've done. In my opinion you clearly don't know enough about Essien to speak as confidently as you thought you could.

That you didn't know Essien played often as the most attacking midfield player in multiple nations cup is obvious.

Your opinion of my opinion is based on limited knowledge. And I'm just letting you know that I know your knowledge on it is limited.

That notwithstanding, you are entitled to an objection based on ignorance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.