Moisés Caicedo

and to cover Jack we have no one as they are all left footed along with Gomez (who's naff)
Foden is equally adept on the left as he is on the right just isn't used there as jack always going to play most games. Rw is more essential than left

I'm 99% sure it's Mitoma. Tolmie tweeted earlier today that we were looking at another Prem club besides Palace for a winger. We've been linked with Mitoma over the last few months. We've not been linked, as far as I'm aware, with Caicedo.

I also think Brighton will be more willing to let Mitoma go than Caicedo. They've already lost Mac Allister from their midfield. Caicedo signed a new contract this year, Mitoma only has 2 years left on his deal. If we can send Palmer the other way it could be a simple enough deal to do.
Genuinely never seen Mitoma play. Is he decent?

Can't totally blame Caicedo if he went to Saudi Arabia but still too early in his career for that,

Genuinely never seen Mitoma play. Is he decent?

He looks very good now but IMO (and a lot of people don't agree, which I can respect) he's wasted his shot at being a truly great player by spending what should've been the first few years of a great career at Uni. He's now 26. With the talent he has, if he'd come to Europe aged 20 instead of 24, I think he'd have joined a Champions League club long before now.

He looks very good now but IMO (and a lot of people don't agree, which I can respect) he's wasted his shot at being a truly great player by spending what should've been the first few years of a great career at Uni. He's now 26. With the talent he has, if he'd come to Europe aged 20 instead of 24, I think he'd have joined a Champions League club long before now.
Agreed, I think he’s a great player, doesn’t over do it or complicate things, unselfish, tidy finisher & comes across as a good sort, I watched a lot of him last season (he was in my FF team) I wouldn’t worry about his lack of top league appearances, that should prolong his career, if we think he’s good enough now then how he got here doesn’t really matter

Agreed, I think he’s a great player, doesn’t over do it or complicate things, unselfish, tidy finisher & comes across as a good sort, I watched a lot of him last season (he was in my FF team) I wouldn’t worry about his lack of top league appearances, that should prolong his career, if we think he’s good enough now then how he got here doesn’t really matter
I’d read a lot about him but was underwhelmed when I saw him against united in that fa cup semi final.
Not seen a lot of him other than that though tbh, as it’s the only time I’ve watched Brighton (other than when they’ve played us).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.