Moisés Caicedo

Mitoma would probably be 70-100m. It’s Brighton, they have europe, he’s their main attacker really.

But with Europe they have lack of squad depth but unbelievable scouts? £50-60m with them scouts they could probably get 3-4 unheard of players who smash it again?

But with Europe they have lack of squad depth but unbelievable scouts? £50-60m with them scouts they could probably get 3-4 unheard of players who smash it again?
Caicedos 100 mil and Cucurellas 65 mil is a good indication what they’ll ask of top clubs with cash. He’s their big man and Bloom is a hard nut. 50-60 is way too low if Olise is 50

Caicedos 100 mil and Cucurellas 65 mil is a good indication what they’ll ask of top clubs with cash. He’s their big man and Bloom is a hard nut. 50-60 is way too low if Olise is 50

Maybe mate, then again we done a £90m for Rice and maybe if Pep tells Txiki he wants Mitoma then the club do say £70m for the gaffer? Pep definitely loves Mitoma though and maybe he do him and that’s us done?

Maybe mate, then again we done a £90m for Rice and maybe if Pep tells Txiki he wants Mitoma then the club do say £70m for the gaffer? Pep definitely loves Mitoma though and maybe he do him and that’s us done?
They will ask 100 mil for him, no doubt. Not that I’d say no, he looks lively.

Pretty sure we scouted and reported interest in Ensico of late. Not seen much around Mitoma

Same! No way they spend another 100 mil on a midfielder when Brighton got two attackers City have been looking at. Unless Phillips goes that is.
I mean we literally bid 100m on a midfielder just a couple weeks back so I’m not sure this has any merit. It’s a midfielder and a wing back. A Swiss Army knife and only 21.

A winger is also likely but I think Caicedo is a real option.

Last edited:
I'm 99% sure it's Mitoma. Tolmie tweeted earlier today that we were looking at another Prem club besides Palace for a winger. We've been linked with Mitoma over the last few months. We've not been linked, as far as I'm aware, with Caicedo.

I also think Brighton will be more willing to let Mitoma go than Caicedo. They've already lost Mac Allister from their midfield. Caicedo signed a new contract this year, Mitoma only has 2 years left on his deal. If we can send Palmer the other way it could be a simple enough deal to do.

Pretty sure we scouted and reported interest in Ensico of late. Not seen much around Mitoma
At the time it was significant for me that Pep said he thought Mitoma was at the right place with the right manager.

Mitoma comes to us and is Jack's understudy. Now I love Kauro, but I don't see the point - they are so similair. Kaoru is more of a technician and artist, but Jack is so close to that, and has the match craft to far exceed Kaoru. He is stupidly dirty in his approach. Always effective, a bit of a number 10 on the quiet... and far and away the class leader in gamesmanship and wind ups. But apart from that, there's nothing to choose. Both are wholly right footed, like to play a pass, neither have pace, both instead ghosting past players like nobodies business. Point being, Mitoma could never be thought to provide a plan b from the bench. It would always be more of the same.

To me, he is someone who deserves to play as many games as possible, having given up so much to complete university. I think Pep might agree. Another season or two and he could be a very big player, if he proved he could become a real goal getter and impose even more of his technical gifts. But the way that happens is for him to drown himself in the top flight professional experience and play the highest number of competitive games possible.

I mean we literally bid 100m on a midfielder just a couple weeks back so I’m not sure this has any merit. It’s a midfielder and a wing back. A Swiss Army knife and only 21.

A winger is veritably likely but I think Caicedo is a real option.

A swiss army knife that hopefully has a screwdriver?? ;)

Don't think City want to have any part of that Verge fiasco!

At the time it was significant for me that Pep said he thought Mitoma was at the right place with the right manager.

Mitoma comes to us and is Jack's understudy. Now I love Kauro, but I don't see the point - they are so similair. Kaoru is more of a technician and artist, but Jack is so close to that, and has the match craft to far exceed Kaoru. He is stupidly dirty in his approach. Always effective, a bit of a number 10 on the quiet... and far and away the class leader in gamesmanship and wind ups. But apart from that, there's nothing to choose. Both are wholly right footed, like to play a pass, neither have pace, both instead ghosting past players like nobodies business. Point being, Mitoma could never be thought to provide a plan b from the bench. It would always be more of the same.

To me, he is someone who deserves to play as many games as possible, having given up so much to complete university. I think Pep might agree. Another season or two and he could be a very big player, if he proved he could become a real goal getter and impose even more of his technical gifts. But the way that happens is for him to drown himself in the top flight professional experience and play the highest number of competitive games possible.
Did he go to University? ..why has that never been mentioned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.