Moisés Caicedo

Thats an absolutely crazy pice. I rate Caicedo highly though.

Expect Paquetas price to go up..

I really don’t know how ffp works anymore, Chelsea now Liverpool seem to be able to spend what they want.

Thats an absolutely crazy pice. I rate Caicedo highly though.

Expect Paquetas price to go up..
I know there's a cost of living crisis, but have we ever had a window where prices increased by the minute.

It's like football has been taken over by dodgy double glazing salesman, "you need to buy today as I can't guarantee this price will be available tomorrow"

I really don’t know how ffp works anymore, Chelsea now Liverpool seem to be able to spend what they want.
Chelsea have sold well over £200m of players this Summer and released others. There are about a dozen senior pros who would have been on big wages that have left.

Their new signings are apparently on lower initial pay, which frees up money for the transfers last season. At least that's what they are saying.

Liverpool have released or sold seven senior players, and this will be only their third incoming, so are likely well within their budget.

Chelsea's accounts will be interesting when they come out, but they've always seemed pretty confident that they're sticking to a budget, despite appearances. (mostly based on knowing they were going to let a lot of players leave this summer)

Firstly, this is a huge statement of intent from Liverpool. Caicedo is class, and a massive upgrade to their midifeld and should he carry his form over, they are our biggest rivals

However, there is no way anyone can convince me this is anything but a panic signing

They pulled out of Bellingham who was a similar fee and clearly their #1 target and the bigger prospect

Also, this is a huge risk still, he's only had 1 full lesson at the top level and he's now a record British transfer..... some pressure on the kid

A lot of scousers with egg on their faces after their FSG out tantrum’s yesterday.

Just get this over the line boys and we are making a giant step back towards the big leagues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.