Moisés Caicedo

Too late now isnt it? Wasnt the deadline for selling him midnight last night to the highest bidder of £100m plus?
No way a club turns down another £5m as an example if another buyer comes in after a self imposed deadline.
“hi Brighton it’s Chelsea, we’d like to offer you £115m”
”hi Chelsea, Brighton here. Sadly we’ll have to decline as we had set a deadline yesterday. Would love the extra £5m but you know, it is what it is”
just wouldn’t happen unless the player expressed his desire to only join the dippers. However, Chelsea won’t come back in now for him I’d of thought.

Dippers already backtracking and moving the goal posts where their transfer policy is concerned.

They spun the line that Bellingham was too expensive,yet here we are........seeing them making a very similar bid for this player.

They are full of shit,and change the narrative to suit,its in their DNA.
I hope one of the journo’s has the balls to quote Klopp on his view when rags and us were spending big.

So does this mean the goofy twat will resign now?
f4ae00fe854c21f87bafc019735b1373.jpg

Liverpool and Arsenal have had better windows than us.

Because they've had to. They have a big gap to bridge.
We have a squad that just won the treble. Brought in a best in the world potential CB, beefed up midfield and now looking likely to replace Gundo. Add keeping Kyle and Bernie and we've had a solid window. Plus we might still be active after Paqueta.

So does this mean the goofy twat will resign now?
f4ae00fe854c21f87bafc019735b1373.jpg
Oh it was 2016 he said that? I thought it was more recent.

Still, you can hear and see his answer. ‘Inflation!’ and then he’ll do that daft grin he does where his ridiculous teeth are all on show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.