Moisés Caicedo

Chelsea have sold well over £200m of players this Summer and released others. There are about a dozen senior pros who would have been on big wages that have left.

Their new signings are apparently on lower initial pay, which frees up money for the transfers last season. At least that's what they are saying.

Liverpool have released or sold seven senior players, and this will be only their third incoming, so are likely well within their budget.

Chelsea's accounts will be interesting when they come out, but they've always seemed pretty confident that they're sticking to a budget, despite appearances. (mostly based on knowing they were going to let a lot of players leave this summer)
A fair summary that. Just because Liverpool are spending £110m on one player doesn't automatically mean that they're breaching FFP. If anything, they've been guilty of under-investing in players over recent years while other clubs with lower revenues have been spending more, hence why a lot of Liverpool fans have been questioning the ambition of their owners.

What this does do is once again highlight Klopp's hypocrisy over individual transfer fees but I doubt Liverpool fans will be particularly arsed about that

A fair summary that. Just because Liverpool are spending £110m on one player doesn't automatically mean that they're breaching FFP. If anything, they've been guilty of under-investing in players over recent years while other clubs with lower revenues have been spending more, hence why a lot of Liverpool fans have been questioning the ambition of their owners.

What this does do is once again highlight Klopp's hypocrisy over individual transfer fees but I doubt Liverpool fans will be particularly arsed about that

The Saudi`s paying £55m odd for Fabinho and Henderson have helped

Oh it was 2016 he said that? I thought it was more recent.

Still, you can hear and see his answer. ‘Inflation!’ and then he’ll do that daft grin he does where his ridiculous teeth are all on show.

F3O3J6xWwAA7KYI

So, oil money is funding a record transfer for the hypocrites?
The new naby keita, this will be fun watching their midfield overrun again.

Muffin

Oh it was 2016 he said that? I thought it was more recent.

Still, you can hear and see his answer. ‘Inflation!’ and then he’ll do that daft grin he does where his ridiculous teeth are all on show.
A journalist did call him out on this a few years back when they signed Van Dijk and Alisson for big money. His answer was something along the lines of "I'm allowed to change my mind aren't I?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.